Visit France with Reperio from July 30th to August 20th 2016. Register here.
As usual, we are planning our France programme for the July/August school vacation. We are partnering with the Université de Boulogne-sur-Mer to offer this great opportunity.
- Live for 2 weeks as an international student in Boulogne sur Mer
- 40 hours of classes at the Université de Boulogne sur Mer
- Weekend visits to Lille and Brussels (Belgium)
- 1 additional week in Paris.
- See the Eiffel Tower, Opéra, Versailles Palace, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Sacré Cœur
- Spend a day at Disneyland
- Registration Deadline: March 29th 2016
- Downpayment: $10,000
- 2nd payment: April 30th 2016: $7000
- 3rd payment: May 31st 2016: $7000
- Final payment: June 30th 2016: $6,000
- Residence (Boulogne sur Mer) & Hotel Accommodation (Paris)
- All Meals
- All Tours
Reperio is a student programme of TT Shuttle which empowers Caribbean students to take advantage of present cross-border opportunities among the islands and beyond. Its objective is to create a forum by which all Caribbean students, regardless of language and culture may be able to seize and create opportunities for themselves. In delivering on these objectives, the programme focuses on strengthening relations between students of Trinidad & Tobago and their Caribbean counterparts, through stronger partnerships with educational establishments across the region, and their respective Ministries of Education, Foreign Affairs, Tourism, and Culture. This will ultimately result in the facilitation of cultural workshops and exchange programmes. Reperio is not only multicultural in its approach, but it is also multilingual, so participating students are encouraged to master at least one foreign language. Currently, the programme is trilingual in focus: English, French and Spanish.